Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lessons....

Hello!! We have now taught two lessons! I taught yesterdays and it went well. We had a substitute teacher in the class. The students would behave for us but not as well for the sub. I am impressed by how much the students knew and participated in the discussion. Today Laura taught and the students really got into the activity. They are able to recall a lot of information.

We have already changed almost every lesson we have written. The students were supposed to have already learned about the other native american tribes but have not yet learned about most of them. Also, the make up of the students has had us change some of the things to better accomadate for them.

We have three more lessons to go!!! Hopefully everyone is having a good time in their classes as well!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like your field experience is going great and that you have a really good class! You've been busy that's for sure. Reading about those high school seniors really scares me! I hope none of my students end up like that! That's sad. Anyway, good luck on the rest of your lessons!

aprildawn19 said...

Hey my friend Angela! I am so glad to hear that things are going well for you! I can't wait to hear more. Thanks for being positive and keeping my spirits high. I really needed that. I think you are an amazing teacher and person! I well talk to you later! and Have a great week!